Lola Ogbuagu, Esq.
Lola is passionate about all her clients and being an immigrant herself, she works tirelessly with her immigration clients both within the United States (in any of the 50 states) and those abroad, in their paths to citizenship in the United States. She also volunteers her services in private attorney involvement programs with various New Jersey legal services organizations.
Core Practice Areas:
* Trust and Estates,
* Business formation
* Real Estate
* Foreclosure Defense including securing Loan Modification
* Other civil litigation matters
* LLM, University of Aberdeen
* LLB, University of Leeds
* BA, University of Lagos
Career Outside of Law:
* Outside of law, Lola teaches Sunday School in her local parish and she is also a Nigerian cuisine chef!
* Northeast New Jersey Legal Services’ Private Attorney Involvement (“PAI”) NNJLS_Thank you – Immigration Naturalization Clinic- September 17, 2020.
Bar Admission & Licenses
* Admitted to the New York State Bar
* US District Court, Eastern District of New York
* Nigeria – Qualifying Certificate in Law, Nigerian Law School
Book A Free Consultation
Why Choose Us?
Free Initial Consultations
Licensed In New York
Focus On Quality Client Care